- Soft enamel pin with epoxy topcoat
- black nickel plating
- Comes on a card backer – making it the perfect letterbox girt
GradingI grade my pins into 3 categories;
- A grade is perfect condition, great if you’re a perfectionist like me or if you want to gift the pin to someone else.
- B grade may have a slight flaw, perhaps a small scratch / dent in the enamel or some dust caught in the finish. Not massively noticeable but not perfect
- and lastly, SECONDS, grab an absolute bargain of a pin. If you’re not fussy about the finish of your pin then these are for you, pins may have some enamel missing from the finish or more noticeable flaws.